Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bozeman or Bust... A re-cap.


Choppers, Bikes, and Ski Tunes. One Hell of a Garage.
My time in the Northwest is dwindling, and in the last few weeks I've had more than my fair share of fun. From my first sunrise outside of a truck stop in Oregon to this last weekend in Bozeman there hasn't been a dull moment. I've skied deep snow, skidded on ice, been buried in ClifBar wrappers, tuned skis in frigid garages filled with motorcycles, and slept on more couches than I can count.

The view from the top of Lone Peak doesn't suck...
Bozeman was a blast. The pilot Liberty Underground project was interesting. The snow was soo icy it was possible to see your own reflection in it. Wild. We made the best of it and had fun.


Turns out the van doesn't charge through soft snow. Thanks Cat!
I'll be headed to Lost Trail, this weekend before heading back to Colorado to do a bigger and better Liberty Underground event at Eldora Friday January 20th. Meet me at noon in the parking lot. There will be more prizes from Kicker, POC, TREW, Clif Bar, Hestra, and Discrete. more contests, and a cookout afterwards. On Liberty. Come join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment