Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Brighton Utah Demo Day

I packed up the van and headed out for Park City Utah. Once arriving in Utah, I was told by locals that it had been sunny for the past week. The mountain peaks were barely covered in snow and the ski hills had minimal coverage. As I drove up to Brighton Ski Resort for the first demo day I was stoked to see a little bit more snow. Everyone at Brighton Ski Resort were great and they helped me set up my tent.


The sun was shinning leaving the freshly groomed runs nice and soft. We had a great turn out and it was awesome to spread the word about Liberty Skis in Utah.


We would like to say thank you to Pret Helmets, Point 6 Socks, Eider Outwear, Clif Bar, Kicker Audio and GoPro for all the support.


This guy was the lucky winner of a brand new pair of Point 6 socks to wear this season.


After a great two day demo we packed up and hit the road for Grand Targhee Ski Resort. Thank you Brighton Ski Resort for the opportunity to run a Demo at your beautiful resort.


No comments:

Post a Comment