Saturday, February 26, 2011

North West Confessed

I went skiing at Crystal Mountain today with everyone that was available from Evo Gear. I drove from BC to Seattle yesterday. I went skiing on Whistler/Blackomb Wednesday with some VIPs. I slept in the van at an RV park in Sqaumish, BC Tuesday night. Tuesday day I woke up somewhere in Oregon and drove to Portland for Coffee then drove to Seattle to meet some Evo Gear peeps and ate an awesome burrito then drove to Squamish, BC. Monday I flew from Grand Rapids, MI to Chicago, then to Denver, then to Reno, and then drove to somewhere in Oregon. Last week flew from Reno to Michigan to be with my dying Grandmother.  Tomorrow I am waxing skis and driving towards Jackson Hole, WY.  Next week I am doing the Powder Mag. ski test.  Right now I want you to watch this and have a laugh.   More to come~




Bad Words from LBRT2RIDE tv on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment